Chibi Lobo. Original version in ink and digital colours.
This wood block version is a printed transfer onto hand-sawn and sanded pine, with some touches in acrylics. The sides are painted in black, and front/sides varnished. The back is covered in black card, and signed.
The block comes drilled so you can hang it on a nail (must be nailed perpendicular to the wall for best result).
- The image shows print #1, but this might not be the one you receive!
- These will be made to order, so please allow at least 5 days production time.
- While this is not officially a limited edition run, I am numbering each piece I make. I will be retiring each design at some point, so if you'd like to know how many of each designs are made in the end, follow me on social media as I will be announcing any retirements there.
- As this is in great part handmade, each piece is unique – from the cut of the wood, to the coverage of the art (usually it's a bit rough around the edges), to the hand-painted touchups and the varnishing.
- While I make every effort when drilling the nail hole to ensure the block will hang straight, there may be cases where it naturally tilts (ever so slightly). I include instructions in every order on how to counteract this.
12.5cm high x 9.6cm wide x 2.1cm deep
(Or approx 5" x 3.75" x 1")